There is one major flaw in this thinking: it’s completely wrong!
"Your advance ticket sales are directly proportionate to the amount of DEMAND that you create for your event, NOT to how far in advance your tickets are sold."
- Eugene M. Loj
A Very Important Note on Demand
Ultimately, the level of demand is determined by your customers and prospects. Most event organizers create events that are built around their personal wants, not around what their target market wants. This is a colossal mistake, and it results in events that are doomed to fail before they start! I see event attendees bored by poorly organized events far too often. Remember, no amount of ad spending can make amends for an event that people simply don’t want to attend.
Build your event around what your target market really wants! Doing so will create demand and skyrocket your advance ticket sales. By creating massive demand, our clients have driven their advanced ticket sales up to $100,000 in 60 minutes. This happens month before their event actually takes place, and they don’t spend a dime on advertising. You can do the same!
Want to get more information on advance ticket sales for your next event? Check out the articles below:
- Event Marketing Idea: Blocking Your Tickets
- Smart Advance Ticket Strategies
- Event Promotion: The Psychology of Ticket Prices
- Leveraging Huge Ticket Discounts to Drive Advance Tickets Sales
- How to Sell Even More Tickets to Your Event
- When to Start Selling Tickets for Your Event
- Charging a Premium Event Ticket Price
- Getting Them to Buy Tickets Early
- The Event Promotion System
Get Your Free Event Promotion & Marketing Video Training