Online Marketing Fundamentals for Small Business
Recently, I was interviewed by my friends Roman Jakubowycz and Eugene Shatsman of National Strategic. Their company consults with small businesses on integrating successful strategies of Fortune 500 companies. During the interview we talked about the role of the Internet (as a tool) and some simple marketing strategies any business can start using today.
As Roman put it (sarcastically) … today we’re going to talk about the Internet, “that Utopian existence that’s going to make every business grow JUST by simply putting on a web site and a Facebook page.”
It was a fun interview ... it's not every day you get to sit down with your friends to talk business shop.
My recommendation is to watch the interview above, first. Then, click on the articles below to expand on the topics discussed.
Using Social Media to Promote Your Event
- Using Twitter for Your Event Marketing
- How to Leverage Facebook and Your Event Marketing
- Do You Make These Social Media Mistakes with Your Event?
- Beware of the "Social Media" Event SMACKDOWN!
Tracking Your Advertising and Marketing Effectiveness
- Hold Your Event Marketing Accountable!
- Simple Event Advertising Tracking with Google Analytics
- Simple Tracking of Your Online Event Promotions
- Reviewing Your Event Marketing Strategy
- Tracking Your Advertising, Old School
Interacting with Your Customer & Giving Them What They Want
- Event Planning: The Customer Avatar and Your Event
- The Importance of Market Research in Planning Your Event
- Why You Need to Ask Difficult Event Survey Questions
- Two Amazingly Powerful Event Survey Questions
- Being Proactive About Your Event Customer Service
Event Promotion Ideas and Suggestions
- Ideas to Sell More Tickets for Your Next Event
- Horrid Event Advertising Mistake: Confusing Art with Results
- The Experience Must EXCEED that of Your Event Marketing
- Promoting Your Event with Too Much Email