My dad emailed me the story (link) below a few years ago. It's an 800 word half-page personal narrative describing the extraordinary experience of flight. Even after a quick read, it’s a story that is difficult to forget. There is no audio or video. Yet the story (published in 1999) has no problem holding its weight in today’s overly saturated world of multimedia.
In the end, it’s an excellent example of the power of words. I’m still a firm believer that words, especially written words, are the most powerful marketing tool on the internet. It's well worth 120 seconds of your time.
Check it out . . . "On a Wing and a Prayer"
> Leave a Comment About This Post
Want to get more great info? Check out the articles below:
- Turn Your Event Into an Experience
- How to Get Them To Your Event
- Why Well Planned Events Fail
- Getting Them to Buy Tickets Early
- Leveraging Your Sponsor's Digital Resources
- The Event Promotion System
Get Your Free Event Promotion & Marketing Video Training