- Protecting Yourself Online Report - HTML
Want to Automatically know when something is posted something about you in Google?
Use a Google Alert. Google will send you an email each time the words you enter, in this case your name, show up as a new posting within Google. You can customize the options to your preference. Different alert types include Blog postings, news stories, videos, web sites, and various groups. You can select the comprehensive selection, under type, to get an alert for any of the previous categories. Alerts can be set for once a week, daily, or as it happens. Go to http://www.google.com/alerts for more information. Yahoo and MSN also have similar services.
- Watch Out People Are Googling You!
- Leveraging People Googling You to Your Advantage
- Job Out of College - A System for Finding a Great Job after Your Graduate College
- Event Marketing: Do You have an Online Champion for Your Event?
- Online Comments About Your Event
- Advertising and Marketing that Sells
- Providing Massive Value in Your Marketing and Advertising
- P.T. Barnum on Advertising
- Why Well Planned Events Fail
- Turn Your Event Into an Experience
- The Event Promotion System
Get Your Free Event Promotion & Marketing Video Training