I finally made it to Vegas yesterday. It is amazing how quickly one city in the middle of the desert can continue to grow. Everywhere you look something new is being developed.
Today I find myself at Zion National Park, Utah. The views are majestic and inspiring.
During my hikes there were small historical placards with all sorts of interesting history and stories. This reminds me of Seth Godin’s writing on the value of telling a good story. Whatever you do in life have a good story to go along with the experience. The same methodology applies for web sites. If you are trying to sell a product or service online get the user engrossed via a good story. Create a story with words and pictures focusing on your target market.
One web site that does a great job of telling a compelling story with their product is Surefire. Surefire sells some of the highest quality flashlights in the world. Check out their web site and see how they use stories to sell their products.
Want to get more great info? Check out the articles below:
- Choosing the Right Online Market
- Tracking Your Advertising, Old School
- Watch Your Pay Per Click Advertising
- Building Trust and Credibility with Follow Up
- Web Centric Marketing and Marketing Leverage
- Get Your Marketing Message Across
- Do You Test Your Web Site Often Enough?
- The Event Promotion System
Get Your Free Event Promotion & Marketing Video Training