How to Avoid Worrying About People Showing Up to Your Event
This is might be the most common question people ask, "how do I stop worrying about people showing up to my event?" The short answer ... you need to sell out your event.
You're probably thinking, "yeah right! If it was only THAT easy to sell out my event!" Worrying about attendance is one of those things that will stress out the most seasoned of event organizer. It leads to sleepless nights and lots of anxiety ... No money = you having to worry!
But instead of working you up any more, I have some straightforward advice to get you headed in the right direction ...
During a recent Event Marketing Q&A with Roman Jakubowycz from National Strategic, we gave a few quick ideas - If you can't sell out your event easily - the biggest key to a worry free event is advance ticket sales. Money in the bank means that you don't have to think about going bankrupt during your event. Imagine how it would feel, NOT having to worry about attendance? Pretty darn good!
Check out the video below (an excerpt from a recent Q&A) for some quick info on selling lots of advance sale tickets ... (Do that and you can stop worrying about people showing up!) Also, I've included links on advance ticket sales, below the video. Do me a favor and leave a comment or question, below - thanks!
Want to get more information on advance ticket sales for your next event? Check out the articles below:
- Event Marketing Idea: Blocking Your Tickets
- Smart Advance Ticket Strategies
- Event Promotion: The Psychology of Ticket Prices
- Leveraging Huge Ticket Discounts to Drive Advance Tickets Sales
- How to Sell Even More Tickets to Your Event
- When to Start Selling Tickets for Your Event
- Charging a Premium Event Ticket Price
- Getting Them to Buy Tickets Early
- The Event Promotion System
Get Your Free Event Promotion & Marketing Video Training