Event Promotion: Getting More Out Of Your Print Ads
One place web site references show up all the time is in print advertising. If you open a magazine it is difficult not to find a number of ads that contain a company’s web address. The problem is that most advertisements don’t leverage a company's web site. Listing your web site within your advertising isn’t enough.
Extending Your Brand
In many cases print advertising might be the first time a person is exposed to your product or service. One of the most important things you can do with your print advertising is to encourage people to go visit your web site. This falls into the realm of web centric marketing. Use your web site as an extension of your print advertising. The amount of information you can pass along via your web site is well beyond what you can do with traditional print ads.
Give Them A Reason To Visit
Provide the reader a compelling call to action that drives them to your web site. Below are some ideas you can include in your advertising along with your web address:
- Get more information online …
- Visit our web site for great coupons
- Buy online for additional discounts
- Signup for a FREE (Report, Audio, Sample, etc.) at our web site
- Become at member of our discount club …
Print advertising is an important step in any marketing campaign. You can get a much higher return on investment if you figure out compelling ways to get people to visit your web site.
Want to get more great info? Check out the articles below:
- Why Well Planned Events Fail
- How to Get Them To Your Event
- Getting Them to Buy Tickets Early
- Turn Your Event Into an Experience
- Leveraging Your Sponsor's Digital Resources
- The Event Promotion System - Get 'FREE' Event Promotion & Marketing Video Training